Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Fat burner help

reamoli34

back in the day we would go to the pharmacy and pick up some ephedrine no problem now they want to ban it and it's impossible to get it.
what are the best supplements that I can use instead to help me burn fat. I'm very desperate

ephedrine is a joke man. all it does it crash metabolism and kill hunger temporarily. over time you will keep needing more and more. i hate stimulants for this reason

use n2slin instead, it isn't a stim. it block fats from being stored in the first place

back in the day we would go to the pharmacy and pick up some ephedrine no problem now they want to ban it and it's impossible to get it.
what are the best supplements that I can use instead to help me burn fat. I'm very desperate
ephedrine no go, use cardazol 5 caps its like eca

No you're not. Diet and cardio will do 90% of the work. Get started

Clean up your diet, minimum carbs, more meat and veggies, plus add CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss