Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply overall experience positive

siuem38

I'm a very strict reviewer and I never pull punches.
I can honestly say there isn't anything I can say bad about using domestic supply
I worked with JP to get a cycle setup and he suggested stacking some testosterone with equipoise. I was worried because a lot of people say EQ gave them bad side effects but JP assured me that wasn’t true. He was right
I feel great on this cycle and I'm kicking butt in the gym which is all I could ever ask for.

I can honestly say there isn't anything I can say bad about using domestic supply
I worked with JP to get a cycle setup and he suggested stacking some testosterone with equipoise. I was worried because a lot of people say EQ gave them bad side effects but JP assured me that wasn’t true. He was right
I feel great on this cycle and I'm kicking butt in the gym which is all I could ever ask for.
Domestic-supply is trusted and JP is good people I see him on here too now.

Personally I love EQ because it help me with my appetite) I always feel good while using it. Test + EQ or Primo are my favorites + turinabol

Domestic Supply is the absolute best and most trusted source you can find! I have stood by my recommendation for them for so long and they remain the best of the best!!

Domestic Supply is the very best that one can use! The best quality, the best customer service and domestic shipping, along with the top name brands!!