Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Armaniananabolics.io mistake i made

oderino

I made a mistake trusting armaniananabolics
I sent them money and they said they never Received
I figured my payment would get rejected and come back into my account but it never did. I sent them a second payment only to find out that my first payment actually went through
I figured they would return the second payment but they never did. They said I have to order something from there site and that they cannot issue refunds BS

I made a mistake trusting armaniananabolics
I sent them money and they said they never Received
I figured my payment would get rejected and come back into my account but it never did. I sent them a second payment only to find out that my first payment actually went through
I figured they would return the second payment but they never did. They said I have to order something from there site and that they cannot issue refunds BS
Armaniananabolics.io has been known to steal cash sounds like you got taken

I would STRONGLY recommend using domestic supply from now on... Tried and true, verified and trusted, you cannot go wrong with the industries best, which is domestic supply!!

You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!

Top Bottom