Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 3 steroids all in 1?

aldber40

I'm looking to run a steroid cycle but I want to mix all 3 steroids in one syringe
My 3 steroids are:
Equipoise
Testo cypionate
Deca durabolin
I don't see any mixes that are sold out there so I want to mix it myself.
I know there is a lot of people that say mixing to steroids in the same syringes okay but what I be able to get away with doing 3 steroids all in one syringe or is that unrealistic?

It is possible to mix everything in a single syringe, however it depends on the dosage of each one. 3ml for injections is the limit for me, preferably I don't go beyond 2ml.
you could take a mix and add the 3rd product
there are test + deca and test + eq.
you could even take both, only then you have to manage your testosterone dosages well.

I'm looking to run a steroid cycle but I want to mix all 3 steroids in one syringe
My 3 steroids are:
Equipoise
Testo cypionate
Deca durabolin
I know there is a lot of people that say mixing to steroids in the same syringes okay but what I be able to get away with doing 3 steroids all in one syringe or is that unrealistic?
i would do the deca and test and save the EQ for another cycle

yes its possible.. obviously you dont want too much in one injection in terms of overall volume but yes, you can mix them just fine

My 3 steroids are:
Equipoise
Testo cypionate
Deca durabolin
250mgs test cyp
300mgs eq
200mgs deca
thats what it takes