Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 2 orals and 1 injectable?

bentom

I’m a big fan of this forum
Asking for help
33 yrs old and 6’1’’ 180 pounds about
Body fat is low teens
I want to try 2 oral steroids and 1 injectable
First time using injectables
Can you give me a good layout for something that includes testosterone and maybe a mild oral.

if this is your first time then i would not be loading up with two orals as well... just go with test only or test and one oral.. you are getting way ahead of yourself which is not a wise thing to do... beyond that, you cant even figure out that you need to tell us your goals.. how on the planet earth can a recommendation be given if you cant even provide something so simple as that?

I would just go with testosterone by itself for now. A good dose would be 350 mg for 12 weeks. For the best quality products make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

Asking for help
Body fat is low teens
Can you give me a good layout for something that includes testosterone and maybe a mild oral.
testosterone 250mgs/week
300mgs equipoise
50mgs anavar
7caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine

Asking for help
Body fat is low teens
Why and to what end (you don't say)

Consider following: EQ-300mgs; TEST-250mgs, both weekly; ANAVAR-50mgs, daily; plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health

Asking for help
Body fat is low teens
Please provide some additional information. What’s your diet like? Workout routine? How long have you been working out? What’s your history of use? Orals? SARMs? And so on!!!